Are you interested in gaining leadership skills and driving a uniquely designed Senior Class Campaign? Do you want experience in fundraising, or to learn more about philanthropy and Higher Ed? Just love Cornell? Apply to join the executive board by Friday, September 25 for 2021’s Senior Class Campaign!
The executive board meets weekly and manages the overall campaign activity through your Senior year. As a leader, you can innovate, strategize, and motivate the full campaign committee towards success!
All e-board members must:
- Attend weekly executive board meetings
- Be passionate, responsible, and enthusiastic Cornellians
- Understand and support the importance of giving to all areas of Cornell
- Be a team player
Why do it?
- Gain skills and experience in fundraising, project management, public relations, and more
- Access networking opportunities with alumni leaders, trustees, and high level campus administrators
Apply by Friday, September 25