* Are you interested in gaining leadership experience and driving a uniquely designed Senior Class Campaign? *
* Do you want experience in fundraising?
* Eager to learn more about philanthropy and Higher Ed? *
Executive Board member responsibilities
The executive board meets weekly and manages the overall campaign activity through your Senior year. As a leader, you can innovate, strategize, and motivate the full campaign committee towards success!
Ideal candidates should:
- be enthusiastic, responsible, and passionate about Cornell
- have an interest or background in fundraising and a broad, diverse, or unique network of classmates
- be comfortable with the concept of giving back to Cornell
- have strong communication, time-management, and public speaking skills
- be detail-oriented and strategic about reaching our goals
- attend weekly executive board meetings
- gain skills and experience in fundraising, project management, public relations, and more
- access networking opportunities with alumni leaders, trustees, and high-level campus administrators