Are you interested in gaining leadership experience and managing your own team of volunteers? Do you want experience in fundraising, or to learn more about philanthropy and Higher Ed? Just love Cornell? Apply by April 26 to be a co-chair for 2021’s Senior Class Campaign!
As leaders of the Senior Class Campaign executive board, co-chairs lead the weekly meetings and manage the overall campaign activity. Co-chair roles are a significant time commitment (average of 3-5 hours per week). These leaders not only innovate and strategize, but also help oversee the implementation of their ideas.
Ideal candidates should:
- be ready to create and recruit executive board positions and volunteer roles
- be skilled at motivating and inspiring their peers and working as a team
- be charismatic, enthusiastic, responsible, and passionate about Cornell
- have an interest or background in fundraising and a broad, diverse, or unique network of classmates
- be comfortable with the concept of giving back to Cornell
- have experience leading large groups with various personality types
- have strong communication, time-management, and public speaking skills
- be comfortable serving as the public “face” of the Campaign to trustees, alumni, and students
- be detail-oriented and strategic about reaching our goals
Why do it?
- Develop leadership skills & manage your own tight-knit group of volunteers
- Gain skills and experience in fundraising, project management, public relations, and more
- Access networking opportunities with alumni leaders, trustees, and high-level campus administrators
Interested in being a member of the team, but perhaps not a co-chair? Stay tuned! We will be updating this page with future volunteer opportunities.