Support campus and students

When you support resources on our Ithaca campus and student organizations, teams, and groups, you invest in key activities that enrich the Cornell experience.

Student and Campus Life

Each week, on average, students spend only 10% of their time in the classroom. Student & Campus Life works to support the other 90% of their time through our outstanding residence life programs, student clubs and activities, fitness and wellness opportunities, career services and more. Your support makes our work possible.

Cornell University Library

The Cornell University Library unites students, faculty, and scholars with unparalleled services, resources, and spaces that nurture academic success. With a focus on all disciplines, the Library stands at the center of intellectual life on campus. Help drive our mission to discover, preserve, and disseminate knowledge.

Johnson Museum of Art

The admission-free, open-to-all Herbert F. Johnson Museum of Art offers a world-class permanent collection, daring exhibitions, and interdisciplinary learning for Cornell classes from 25 majors and close to 7,000 K-12 schoolchildren in Ithaca and beyond. Join us in bringing art and people together.

Cornell Botanic Gardens

Cornell Botanic Gardens connects plants and people, cultivates flowers and plants, conserves natural areas, and enriches Cornell's teaching and research programs. Our environmental education programs foster greater appreciation for plants. Support our scenic landscapes and natural areas.

Cornell Lab of Ornithology

Dedicated to advancing the protection of birds and the natural world, the Lab of Ornithology joins with people from all walks of life to find scientific solutions to the pressing conservation challenges facing our planet. Help us conserve birds and the habitats they need to thrive.

Cornell Athletics

Sports and athletic activities teach our students leadership, trust, teamwork, and commitment. Your gift to Cornell Athletics helps our students learn important life skills that cannot be acquired in a classroom. Share your Big Red spirit by supporting a team.

Cornell Atkinson Center for Sustainability

The Cornell Atkinson Center for Sustainability is the hub of collaborative sustainability research at Cornell. We are training the next generation of scholars, accelerating groundbreaking research and applying it for real-world impact through partnerships outside the university, and connecting interdisciplinary faculty leadership across all of Cornell’s colleges and schools. Help us generate bold ideas to solve the world’s most pressing issues of sustainability.